Friday, August 26, 2011

Being called

I remember when I was called as Primary Chorister....

My first thought was, "Um... don't you have to have kids and be like 40 to qualify to be in primary?"

The answer was no.

As I've found out, you don't even have to have any pre-requisites like choir experience or know how to lead music.

...and I still don't know how to properly lead by the way.


My point? 

If I can do it, you can, too!!!

And I absolutely love it!!!


My best advice?

Love the calling, the kids, and the music and you'll be just fine.




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this! I just got called as the primary music person and I'm so excited but so nervous! Your blog looks awesome. Thanks for your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your BLOG!
    I was called not very long ago, and here I am searching out ideas... lol!!! It really is a ton of work and prep, but worth every minute! BEST calling ever, and it just got better with your ideas.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete